Former Student Accounts
Former Student (FS) Accounts grant access to my.evergreen.edu for Transcripts, Fee Payment, Evaluations, and Tax Information.
Help with Former Student Accounts
Former Student (FS) Accounts are created and maintained by Registration and Records. To reach registration and records you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 360-867-6180, or create a support ticket at help.evergreen.edu.
To Request a Former Student Account
- Visit the transcript information page to learn more about requesting an FS account
- Click on request a Former Student Account link
Login and account support
Your initial @evergreen.edu username and default password is generated within 24 hours of your account request.
1. Determine your Username and Default Password
Once you request a Former Student account, an email will be sent to your alt-email with account activation steps. You will then go activate.evergreen.edu to complete the process. Afterwards, you must go to mystudentlogon.evergreen.edu to change your temporary student username to a personalized option. New usernames should sync with all systems within an hour, and you will receive an email once your new username is active.
Once your chosen username is active, log into my.evergreen.edu and follow the final steps.
2. Login to my.evergreen to finalize account activation
- Navigate to my.evergreen.edu
- Login for the first time with your chosen @evergreen.edu username and password.
- Upon successful login you will be prompted to agree to the Appropriate Use Policy and the Copyright Policy.
- Once you have accepted these policies, you will be directed to the my.evergreen home page with access to various Evergreen resources.
How do I order transcripts?
Registration and Records provide access to transcripts and your academic records. For more information see Order a Transcript on the main Evergreen site.
Do you need a Former Student Account?
- If you graduated or stopped attending, you will need a Former Student Account to order transcripts
- You may request a Former Student Account at any time by filling out the Account Request Form from Registration and Records
- Please contact Registration and Records directly with any questions about transcript orders or your Former Student Account
I have a Former Student Account
- Login to my.evergreen.edu and click on Transcript Orders to get started
I have general transcript questions
- Registration and Records maintains a page about transcript orders on the main Evergreen Site
To request an account, please visit Registration and Record's Former Student Account Request Page.