Former Student Accounts

From Help Wiki

Former Student (FS) Accounts grant access to for Transcripts, Fee Payment, Evaluations, and Tax Information.

Help with Former Student Accounts

Former Student accounts are created based on successfully completing a request for a Former Student account identified in the steps below. If you successfully filled out a request and need help with your account, please contact Student Technical Support desk at (360) 867-6231 or submit a help ticket at To request a Former Student account, follow these steps:

  1. Visit the transcript information page to learn more about requesting an FS account
  2. Click on request a Former Student Account link to start the request process

Login and account support

Your initial username and default password is generated within 24 hours of your account request.

1. Determine your Username and Default Password

Once you request a Former Student account, an email will be sent to your alt-email with account activation steps. You will then go to complete the process. Afterwards, you must go to to change your temporary student username to a personalized option. New usernames should sync with all systems within an hour, and you will receive an email once your new username is active.

Once your chosen username is active, log into and follow the final steps.

2. Login to my.evergreen to finalize account activation

  1. Navigate to
  2. Login for the first time with your chosen username and password.
  3. Upon successful login you will be prompted to agree to the Appropriate Use Policy and the Copyright Policy.
  4. Once you have accepted these policies, you will be directed to the my.evergreen home page with access to various Evergreen resources.

How do I order transcripts?

Registration and Records provide access to transcripts and your academic records. For more information see Order a Transcript on the main Evergreen site.

Do you need a Former Student Account?

  • If you graduated or stopped attending, you will need a Former Student Account to order transcripts
  • You may request a Former Student Account at any time by filling out the Account Request Form from Registration and Records
  • Please contact Registration and Records directly with any questions about transcript orders or your Former Student Account

I have a Former Student Account

Login to and click on Transcript Orders to get started

I have general transcript questions

Registration and Records maintains a page about transcript orders on the main Evergreen Site

To request an account, please visit Registration and Record's Former Student Account Request Page.