General Policies of the Computer Center
Appropriate Use of Technology
Evergreen's appropriate use of policy can be found at: https://www.evergreen.edu/policies/policy/appropriateuseofinformationtechnologyresources
- Please leave your bicycles outside the Computer Center.
- We appreciate you eating food in the designated lounge areas only.
- Drink containers with lids are allowed near the computers.
- Service animals are the only animals allowed in the Computer Center.
- Use headphones! You can check them out from Media Loan.
- Thanks, but we can fix the printers. Let us know if they need attention.
- We prefer that you limit your printing to singles copies.
- We have a group workroom. Ask the front desk.
- Specialized workstations are prioritized for students who specifically need that equipment.
Lost & Found
The Computer Center keeps a Lost and Found of USB drives and other items. Valuable items are immediately brought to police services.