General Policies of the Computer Center
Appropriate Use of Technology
The resources provided by The Computer Center are governed by the Appropriate Use Policy for Technology Resources
Evergreen's appropriate use of policy can be found at: https://www.evergreen.edu/policies/policy/appropriateuseofinformationtechnologyresources
- Please leave your bicycles outside the Computer Center.
- We appreciate you eating food in the designated lounge areas only.
- Drink containers with lids are allowed near the computers.
- Service animals are the only animals allowed in the Computer Center.
- Use headphones! You can check them out from Media Loan.
- Thanks, but we can fix the printers. Let us know if they need attention.
- We prefer that you limit your printing to singles copies.
- There is currently no cost for Academic Printing in The Computer Center.
- We have a rolling per-job page limit to help prevent large, time consuming jobs from going through without first verifying that the print work is academic and absolutely necessary. We kindly ask that you help us reduce our printer usage whenever possible and are very happy to help you print double sided, condensed work.
- Specialized workstations are prioritized for students who specifically need that equipment.
Lost & Found
The Computer Center keeps a Lost and Found of USB drives and other items. Valuable items are immediately brought to police services.