Difference between revisions of "General Settings - WordPress"
From Help Wiki
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Revision as of 15:30, 30 December 2015
WordPress General Settings is where you'd change the basic settings of your site, including your site title and subtitle.
Change your general settings
- From your dashboard, navigate to Settings > General
- Update your Site Title (this is what appears in the main header of your site)
- Change your Subtitle (this appears in smaller text near the title)
- Set your timezone to UTC to -7 if you'll be authoring on the west coast. This will time stamp your posts with the right day/time.
Configure Site Settings
Still have WordPress questions?
- Create a Help Ticket or call the Computer Center at 360-867-6227
- WordPress FAQ - common questions
- WordPress Tutorial - step by step introduction