Difference between revisions of "Getting Started with Teams"
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
====Installing the Teams
====Installing the Teams app on mobile ====
Revision as of 09:37, 6 January 2021
Teams can be used for chat, audio and video calls and video meetings. Everyone with an Evergreen account has access to basic features to Teams. Later if a user is added to a team additional features will be available.
Basic features include:
- Chat and group chat
- Read our Group Chat article for details
- Audio and video calls
- Video Meetings
- Video meetings and calls do not have a time limit like the basic Zoom accounts do.
Accessing Teams via the web
Teams can be used as a web app. Microsoft has an article that details the differences between using Teams on different platforms.
The web app has these limitations during video meetings
- Only one active speaker
- No together mode
- No background blur
- No custom background
- No live captions
To login to the web app:
- Go to office.com and click sign in in the top right
- Enter your Evergreen email and click Next
- Enter your Evergreen password and click Sign In
- Click the Teams icon along the left side
- The next window might ask to get the app or use the web app
- Click Use the web app instead