Getting Started with WordPress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:07, 30 December 2015 by Greenea
Who is using it?
- As of 2015 25.5% of all websites are running WordPress.
Why would you want to use WordPress?
- Easy to use
- Quickly create good looking websites that adhere to web standards
- Easily integrates with rich media and many of the current web tools out there like YouTube, Flickr image galleries, RSS feeds, Google Maps, etc.
- students can take it with them after they graduate using the Export feature
- WordPress is open source and is actively contributed to by a large community of developers and designers
How can I access it?
WordPress is already installed on our web servers at blogs.evergreen.edu.