Difference between revisions of "Global Zoom Meeting Defaults"
From Help Wiki
(Created page with "===Evergreen's Global Zoom Meeting Defaults=== The following default settings have been enabled. All other settings are Off by default. You can change any of these settings in...")
Revision as of 10:12, 29 October 2020
Evergreen's Global Zoom Meeting Defaults
The following default settings have been enabled. All other settings are Off by default. You can change any of these settings in your Personal meeting Settings.
- Embed password in meeting link for one-click join
- Chat - Note: Private Chat is disabled
- Co-host - Allow the host to add co-hosts. Co-hosts have the same in-meeting controls as the host.
- Polling - Add 'Polls' to the meeting controls.
- Screen sharing - Only Hosts can screen share
- Remote control
- Nonverbal feedback
- Virtual background