GoPro Hero 4 Proficiency Test
GOPRO Hero 4 Proficiency Test
Answers may be found in GoPro Hero 4 Operating Guide. Complete this written portion and bring it with you to your scheduled operational proficiency. We will not be able to complete your GoPro proficiency without this component. Call 867-6253 if you have any questions.
- What precautions should you take when using this camera? How do you clean the camera’s plastic housing?
- What is Protune?
- How do you adjust the camera's white balance?
- Describe the four different camera modes, as well as at least one way you can switch the camera mode.
- List and describe 3 different video resolutions.
- How do you import your footage onto your computer?
- List and describe the different types of video capturing modes.
- What settings can you change in Set-Up Mode? How do you access additional mode settings?
- Describe how to set up the camera to capture a timelapse.
The following is to be done at your scheduled proficiency.
- Identify all of the controls and parts
- Identify the memory card
- Describe and go through the menu and settings
- Demonstrate changing the camera’s resolution
- Put camera into two different modes
- Record some video
- Take picture
- Playback the video and photos
- Format the memory card