From Help Wiki
- Registration and Records - Register for your classes. Declare a degree that matches your studies. Request your transcript.
- Academic Advising - Meet with an advisor to explore your academic and career options, plan your pathway, and prepare for life after Evergreen.
- Admissions - Get in touch with Admissions.
- Deans Area - Connect with the academic deans if you have concerns about a faculty member, credit award/evaluations, academic standing, ensuring your access and access accommodations are met, and more.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships - Learn about financial aid you may be eligible to receive including grants, loans, scholarships, tuition waivers, and Work Study. Get guidance on your annual FAFSA.
- Student Financial Services - Inquire about your billing statements for: tuition, housing, meal plans, library and parking fines, and other fees and inquire about your 1098-T tax form.
- Technology Help - Find answers to common technical questions or submit a help support request.