Headphone Mixes in COM111A
- Cue 1 out of your DAW is normalized into MOTU #2 Channel 15
- MOTU #2 Channel 15 is normalized to the API Echo 1 Module
- Turn ON the Echo 1 module on the API
- Press the Ext. In button on the Echo 1 module on the API
- Turn the Echo 1 pot to about 1 o'clock
- All Echo 1 sends on all API channels go to the Echo 1 module as well.
- Use these individual Echo 1 trims to control the headphone volume of each LIVE instrument.
- Use the Cue faders in your DAW to control the volume of your previously recorded material.