How do I order transcripts?

From Help Wiki
Revision as of 08:50, 6 June 2019 by Admin (Talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "Category:Evergreen Login" to "Category:Evergreen Account")

Registration and Records provides access to transcripts and your academic records. You can contact them by email at or call them at 360-867-6180.

I am a current student who needs transcripts

  • Click on the Transcript order link from within your page

Do you need a former student account?

  • If you graduated or stopped attending, you will need a former student account to order transcripts
  • You may request a Former Student Account at anytime by filling out the Account Request Form from Registration and Records
  • Please contact Registration and Records directly with any questions about transcript orders or your Former Student Account
  • They can be reached at or by calling 360-867-6180

I have a Former Student Account

  • Login to and click on Transcript Orders to get started

I have general transcript questions

Registration and Records maintains this web page about transcript orders