How do I order transcripts?

From Help Wiki
Revision as of 16:07, 28 November 2016 by Houstond (Talk | contribs)

Registration and Records provides access to transcripts and your academic records. You can contact them by email at or call them at 360-867-6180.

Do you have a Former Student Account?

  • You may request a Former Student Account at anytime by filling out the Account Request Form from Registration and Records
  • Please contact Registration and Records directly with any questions about transcript orders or your Former Student Account
  • They can be reached at or by calling 360-867-6180

I have a Former Student Account

  • Login to and click on Transcript Orders to get started

I have general transcript questions

Registration and Records maintains this web page about transcript orders