How do I order transcripts?
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 13:05, 5 December 2016 by Houstond
Registration and Records provides access to transcripts and your academic records. You can contact them by email at email@example.com or call them at 360-867-6180.
I am a current student who needs transcripts
- Click on the Transcript order link from within your my.evergreen.edu page
Do you need a former student account?
- If you graduated or stopped attending, you will need a former student account to order transcripts
- You may request a Former Student Account at anytime by filling out the Account Request Form from Registration and Records
- Please contact Registration and Records directly with any questions about transcript orders or your Former Student Account
- They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 360-867-6180
I have a Former Student Account
- Login to my.evergreen.edu and click on Transcript Orders to get started
I have general transcript questions
Registration and Records maintains this web page about transcript orders