Difference between revisions of "How to Submit a Support Request"
Latest revision as of 13:51, 19 August 2021
Submit a New Support Request
I am able to log in with an Evergreen account
Depending on the kind of support you need, you can submit a request using the links below:
I can't log in or don't have an Evergreen account
- Use the Guest Support Request Form, support staff will follow-up with you shortly
- Make sure to include a working email address and/or phone number where the staff members can reach you.
Manage/View Previous Support Requests
Navigating the Help Request User Portal
Evergreen's Support Request User Portal provides links to common help request forms and lets you monitor activity on your existing Help Requests. To access the portal, log in with your Evergreen account at kace.evergreen.edu. Here you can:
- Submit new Support Requests
- View the status of previous or existing support requests
- Access important system outage announcements
- Add a comment to an Open Support Request to communicate directly about your issue with a staff member