I'm a parent or guardian attempting to pay tuition
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 11:22, 29 November 2016 by Houstond
Evergreen uses a CashNet portal to allow third parties to review tuition charges and make payments on behalf of students. This access must first be setup by the student.
I'm a student, how do I set this up for someone?
- Log on to my.evergreen.edu.
- Select “Web Payment”.
- Scroll down to “Authorized User” and choose “set-up”.
- Enter your parent’s or guardian’s information and email address so they can view your charges, receive billing notifications and make payments to your student account.
- If you have trouble with this process please contact Student Financial Services
I'm a parent or guardian, where do I login now that this has been setup?
- Access to a student's financial account must first be established by the student using the process noted above
- Once you've been designated as an "authorized payer" you will receive an email with your login credentials
- To login visit Evergreen's Cashnet Portal