I know my login and password but am still having problems
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 17:23, 23 November 2010 by Rip
The top three reasons why your account may not be working may fall into one of the categories below. If this doesn't seem like a problem you're experiencing, then please contact the Computer Center Help Desk (students) at 867-6231 or TSS (faculty and staff) at X6627.
The wrong password was entered 3 times and locked your account
- Wait 5 minutes for account to be unlocked and try again or
- Go to the Computer Center help desk (extension 6231), located on the second floor of the Library building, right across from the main entrance to the library, and request your account to be unlocked. (students only)
- Contact Technical Support Services at x6627 (faculty and staff only)
There is a hold on your account (Students Only)
- Go to the Computer Center help desk (extension 6231), located on the second floor of the Library building, right across from the main entrance to the library, and request assistance with your account.
You haven't changed your password in a long time (faculty and staff only)
Accounts where the password has not been changed in the last 4 years may fail to authenticate to web-based resource using Single Sign-On.
- Change your password. Login onto a windows computer connected to the Evergreen network (go to one of the computer labs if your office machine is a Mac). Hit CTRl-Alt-Del and choose the change password button.