I need to order transcripts, but can't login
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 16:52, 28 November 2016 by Houstond
Your student login to my.evergreen.edu is only active for a short time after you stop attending or after graduation. If you need transcripts at anytime after your Evergreen career, follow these steps.
Do I still have an account?
- Current student accounts are deactivated shortly after you stop attending or after you graduate
- If you are still attending but can't login, please review the login help page.
I graduated or stopped attending, how do I get transcripts?
- You may request a Former Student Account at anytime by filling out the Account Request Form from Registration and Records
- Please contact Registration and Records directly with any questions about transcript orders or your Former Student Account
- They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 360-867-6180