Image Galleries - WordPress
Two ways to add image galleries to your WordPress site are currently available at blogs.evergreen.edu.
For local storage of your images
You can use the following gallery tools (remember you only have 100MB of storage space on your blogs.evergreen.edu site):
- Use the built-in image gallery tool. See: WordPress image gallery support page
Enhance the built-in gallery tool with the Tile Gallery plugin
- Go Plugins > Activate > Tiled Galleries Carousel Without Jetpack
- Now all of your WordPress image galleries will have an full-screen overlay
For embedding cloud-based image gallery solutions
- Awesome Flickr Gallery Quickly and easily incorporate your Flickr photos and galleries into your WordPress pages and posts.
See the demo site
Check out examples of each of the above gallery types at http://blogs.evergreen.edu/imagegalleries/
Adding Images and Media
- Upload and insert an image
- Image details and display settings
- Image galleries
- Embed Media from external sites
- Upload a short MP3 audio file
- About file storage space
Still have WordPress questions?
- Create a Help Ticket or call the Computer Center at 360-867-6227
- WordPress FAQ - common questions
- WordPress Tutorial - step by step introduction