Image Settings - WordPress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 16:34, 4 January 2016 by Irishb
Edit image properties afterwards
You can customize how the image looks once you upload it.
- Clicking on the image once in your page or post then click the edit image icon. This will bring up the dialog box you saw when you first uploaded the image (figure 3).
- From here you can realign, resize and add a caption.
Adding Images and Media
- Upload and insert an image
- Image details and display settings
- Image galleries
- Embed Media from external sites
- Upload a short MP3 audio file
- About file storage space
Still have WordPress questions?
- Create a Help Ticket or call the Computer Center at 360-867-6227
- WordPress FAQ - common questions
- WordPress Tutorial - step by step introduction