Images in Wordpress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:03, 8 October 2013 by Greenea
Uploading Images To Wordpress
- While editing your post or page, place the cursor in the page where you'd like the image inserted.
- Click on theAdd Media icon (figure 1) and select an image from your computer (Select Files)
- Customize the image size, alignment, caption
- Click Insert into post
Edit image properties afterwards
You can customize how the image looks once you upload it.
- Clicking on the image once in your page or post then click the edit image icon. This will bring up the dialog box you saw when you first uploaded the image (figure 3).
- From here you can realign, resize and add a caption.