From Help Wiki
Revision as of 14:08, 15 October 2011 by Lukmeg12
When to Use This
- If you'd like to add objects like Excel worksheets or data tables, images or flash animations to your presentation.
- To insert an Excel worksheet or chart, simply select the item, right-click copy it, and then use the Paste or Paste Special commands in PowerPoint to insert it into a slide.
- For most of the other objects, click the Insert tab at the top menu of the PowerPoint window and select Object on the far right of the 'Text' category of insertable items. Select the type of object you intend to insert.
Help Inserting Other Items
PDFs You cannot import movies from Quicktime, Adobe Macromedia Director or a video DVD directly into your PowerPoint. Visit the following for assistance:
- Importing movies from Quicktime
- Importing movies from Adobe Macromedia Director
- Importing from a video DVD
- Contact Academic Computing if you need additional help.