Insert Excel worksheets or tables into a slide using Paste or Paste Special commands. You can insert images into your presentation using the paste command as well.
Insert most other objects by using the Insert feature, which can usually be found in a menu or tab at the top of the PowerPoint screen.
When to Use This
- To add objects like Excel worksheets or data tables to your presentation.
- To add images or flash animations to your presentation.
- To link OR to embed objects from other applications or documents to your presentation.
- Note: objects and embedded objects will behave differently because linked objects are linked to their original, or source files, and will change if modified in the source file, and embedded objects, when embedded, become part of the destination file and won't change when the source file changes. More information can be found on the pages linked below.
- Contact Academic Computing if you need additional help.