From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:29, 15 October 2011 by Lukmeg12
When to Use This
- If you'd like to add objects like Excel worksheets or data tables.
- To add images or flash animations to your presentation.
- To insert an Excel worksheet or chart, simply select the item, right-click copy it, and then use the Paste or Paste Special commands in PowerPoint to insert it into a slide.
- To insert most other objects, click the Insert tab at the top menu of the PowerPoint window and select Object on the far right of the 'Text' category of insertable items. Select the type of object you need to insert.
- Contact Academic Computing if you need additional help.