LAB2 2238-Science Lab
Lab2 2238 - Science Lab
Please note: This classroom has two locations to connect a computer or other source to the AV system. I/P 1 in the front of the classroom, and another panel I/P 2 at the rear of the room on the column of one of the lab tables. On the AV Control Panel, the top row is I/P 1, the bottom row is I/P 2
- To turn ON the projector, press the display "ON" button.
The button will blink while the system starts.
- On the Control Panel, press the button for your source. A solid light indicates which source is active.
- If it seems to not work, you may need to hold the button for 2 seconds.
- Press the HDMI button on the AV Control Panel
- Plug in your laptop to the provided HDMI cable
- Sound comes through the HDMI connector; make sure the volume is up on the laptop,then adjust the volume knob on the AV Control Panel to a comfortable level while you are playing sound.
- If you need an adapter to connect your laptop to the podium, please check on out at Media Loan.
- Press the VGA button on the AV Control Panel
- Plug in your laptop to the provided VGA cable
- Sound comes through the mini plug (earphone) on the VGA cable. Connect it to your earphone jack & make sure the device volume is up. When playing sound, adjust the volume knob on the AV Control Panel to a comfortable level.
- If you need an adapter to connect your laptop to the podium, please check out Media Loan.
- The AV Mute will blackout the projection and silence the sound.
- Press to mute (the color will change), press again to unmute (the button color will turn back).
Remember to turn things off when you are done!
- Press and hold the OFF button for two seconds to shut down the system.
- - Does laptop have power?
- - Is data projector turned on? (try starting again, & call x6270)
- - is the source button lit for where you are plugged in? (HDMI or VGA)
- - Has the LED above where your computer is plugged in turned from amber to green? (If it didn't turn green, make sure the cables are plugged in all the way)
- - Is room volume on AV control panel turned up to show 3 lights or more?
- - Laptop: Is the volume on the laptop turned up and source selected? (HDMI button for HDMI connection, etc?)
Assistive Listening Procedures
- This room does not have integrated listening technology installed, but there is a microphone input jack and XLR or phono plug outputs on the panel.
- These can be used to connect an extra microphone and listening equipment, or self-contained listening equipment can be used.
- Please work with [Access Services] to coordinate an extended checkout of suitable listening equipment from Media Loan.