Difference between revisions of "LDAP - Address Book"
From Help Wiki
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 16:47, 30 October 2016
- In Preferences > Composing check the box for "Automatically Complete Addresses" and then click the button next to it to "Configure LDAP"
- Click the plus button in the bottom left hand corner
- Use the following configuration settings;
- Name - Whatever you want
- Sever - directory.evergreen.edu
- Search Base - dc=evergreen,dc=edu
- In Preferences > Composition > Addressing click the Directory Server box
- Select Edit Directories and Add to set up an entry for Evergreen LDAP
- In Addition, go to the Tools menu on the top bar, and choose Account Settings... from the bottom of that menu
- Click on the item that says "Composition and Addressing" on the left side of the menu
- Under Addressing, click the button labeled Use a different LDAP server andf click Edit Directories
- When the next dialog box appears, click the Add button and enter the following values:
- Name - Whatever name you want
- Hostname - directory.evergreen.edu
- Base DN - dc=evergreen,dc=edu
- Use defaults for all the rest
- Once you've created this LDAP server, click ok a few times, then select the new LDAP server that you created from the pulldown menu, click ok once more.