Landscapes of Change Winter Q - WordPress
Create an individual WordPress site at blogs.evergreen.edu
Create a New WordPress Site
- Login at blogs.evergreen.edu]
- Learn how to create additional sites if you already have a site at blogs.evergreen.edu.
Writing and Managing your content
Designing Your Site
Working with themes
Themes allow you to change the design of your blog at anytime. Changing your theme will not affect the primary content of your site.
- Choose a theme
- Customize your header image - some themes allow for you to add your own header image Appearance > Header Image (may only appear if your chosen theme supports custom header images)
- Make additional changes to your theme (advanced)
Many themes support sidebar content. Often times if you don't anything to your side bar a default set of "widgets" will appear. You can change this by adding your own widgets.
- Custom Menus - allow you to modify the navigation for your site
Adding functionality to your site