From Help Wiki
Revision as of 11:02, 16 December 2016 by Houstond
As a current student you have the option forward your mail off campus. You can set this up during your first login (activation) or by clicking on "preferences" from the upper right corner of your my.evergreen.edu landing page.
How Mail Forwarding Works
- With an active mail forward, all mail destined for your @evergreen.edu account is instead sent off campus to the email address of your choice
- Your Evergreen Webmail Inbox will remain empty and does not receive any copies of mail while a mail forward is active.
- Evergreen Support cannot guarantee delivery to an off campus mail provider, but we will do our best to help you if you have issues receiving email
What can go wrong with my mail forward?
- Certain mail providers may mark Evergreen email as spam depending on your security settings
- Faculty at Evergreen may receive your third party email as spam based upon their security settings