Difference between revisions of "MediaWorks- Winter Premiere Pro pt1"
From Help Wiki
(Created page with " Here is a link to the Intro to Premiere Pro article ===Intro=== * Always organize your files before importing to Premiere Pro. ** Demonstrat...")
Latest revision as of 11:58, 18 April 2017
Here is a link to the Intro to Premiere Pro article
- Always organize your files before importing to Premiere Pro.
- Demonstrate AVCHD file structure
- Demonstrate folder structure
- Create a Premiere Pro Project
- Import audio and video clips
- Import an image sequence
- HD - Digital SLR >1080p> DSLR 1080p30
- SD - DV -NTSC Standard 48kHz
- Review basic editing
- i,o,j,k,l keys
- Insert vs overwrite
- Linking and unlinking
- Scale to frame size vs set to frame size
- Audio and opacity key framing
- Effects pane lists all of the effects and the Effect Controls pane is where you adjust the parameters.
- Add effects by dragging to a clip or double clicking an effects will add it to the currently selected clip.
- The currently selected clip will show up in the Effect Controls pane where you can adjust the effects parameters.
- Right-clicking on the FX badge on a clip in the Timeline will let you chose one effect parameter to view.
- Almost all effects have built in masks and motion tracking
- Ultra Key - Premiere Pro