Media Classrooms Overview
Evergreen has a number of technology-enabled "Media Classrooms" equipped with built-in audio/video display systems. All of them, at a minimum, will allow you to display your portable computer video on a classroom projection screen.
Some provide additional AV capabilities as detailed below:
- Level 1 – video display and connector for portable computer video
- Level 2 – as above plus media playback equipment in an equipment rack
- Level 3 – as above plus a Lectern with a Mac and (in most cases) a document camera
Listed below are the media classrooms which are available for your use and, parenthetically, information on who to contact to schedule them and who to call if you need technical assistance using them. For more detailed information on specific Media classrooms, please visit the Media Classrooms Home.
Media Classrooms at Olympia Campus
Library & Lecture Hall Media Classrooms
- Scheduling at Space Scheduling ext. 6314.
- Technical help: Media Services @ ext. 6270
- Library 1412: Level 3 (5.1 surround sound capable during DVD playback)
- Library 1540: Level 3 (5.1 surround sound capable during DVD playback, isolated control room for 16mm projection)
- Library 1326: Level 3
- Library 2310: Level 3
- Library 2708: Level 3
- Library 3301: Level 3
Lecture Halls: Level 3, also include slide projector and sound-isolated control room for 16mm projection
Comm Building AV Classrooms - Level 2 and 3
- Scheduling support from the Communications Building Manager Shannon Stewart, extension 5896)
- Technical help: Zena Vergara @ ext. 5277 or Media Services @ ext. 6270
- COM 107 Recital Hall: 200 seat Level 2
- COM 308: Level 2
- COM 326 Screening Room: Level 2
- COM 408 Design Lab: Level 2
Lab 1&2 AV Classrooms - Level 1
Seminar 2 Media Classrooms
- Scheduling: Space Scheduling, ext 6314.
- Technical help: Kathryn Ford @ ext. 5517 or Media Services @ ext. 6270
- A-D 2105, 4107: Level 1
- A-D 1107, 2107,2109,3107,3109: Level 2
- A-E 1105: Level 3