Difference between revisions of "Media Embeds from External Sites - WordPress"
From Help Wiki
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Revision as of 13:41, 27 January 2017
You can easily embed a variety of media from external sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, Instagram, SoundCloud, etc. into your WordPress site.
Embed media from an external site
- Upload your video/audio/image to your preferred video hosting service (e.g., Youtube, Vimeo, Instagram).
- Create or edit the post or page where you'd like your video or image to appear
- From the editing toolbar paste the url on its own line to the video or image you'd like to embed
- Save your changes (Update or Publish)
Embed an image from Flickr.com
- Create a flickr account and uploaded images
- Navigate to the image you'd like to embed from your Flickr account
- Click the Share button
- Copy the URL to your image (under the "Grab Link" option)
- Paste the URL to your image on its own line in your WordPress post or page