Here is a link to the Intro to Premiere Pro article
- Always organize your files before importing to Premiere Pro.
- Demonstrate AVCHD file structure
- Create a Premiere Pro Project
- Import audio and video clips
- Import an image sequence
- Create a sequence
- Review basic editing
- Audio and opacity key framing
- Changes from CS 6
- Effects pane lists all of the effects and the Effect Controls pane is where you adjust the parameters.
- Add effects by dragging to a clip or double clicking an effects will add it to the currently selected clip.
- The currently selected clip will show up in the Effect Controls pane where you can adjust the effects parameters.
- Right-clicking on the FX badge on a clip in the Timeline will let you chose one effect parameter to view.
- Almost all effects have built in masks and motion tracking
- Ultra Key - Premiere Pro