Merging Clips from Dual-System - Premiere Pro
From Help Wiki
When recording video and audio on separate devices, like a Canon DSLR camera and a flash recorder, bringing the audio and video clips to be merged together in the Project panel can be done in a few short steps.
- Open Premiere, create a new project folder and a new project.
- Dual System Sound with a DSLR
- Import the Video Files.
- In the Finder copy the video files to you project folder.
- Go to File > Import and select the video files.
- Import the Audio Files.
- In the Finder copy the audio files to you project folder.
- Go to File > Import and select the audio files.