MiT 2015-2017 - Web-based Tools Overview
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 08:56, 1 October 2015 by Irishb
Evergreen Email Help
- Evergreen email is the official method the college uses to communicate with students.
- Evergreen uses Microsoft Exchange to provide email services to students, faculty and staff.
- Orca Program Shares are networked file space accessible by only the Faculty and enrolled students for a particular program.
- They can be accessed from both on and off campus.
- These folders are cycled and purged every quarter in order to provide sufficient workspace needed to meet curricular needs.
- How to edit your Profile
- How to add a Profile photo
- Instructure's Canvas Student Guide - all help articles
Getting Started at blogs.evergreen.edu
- Getting Started with WordPress - What is WordPress and how is it being used at Evergreen?
Create a New WordPress Site
- Create your first site if you are new to blogs.evergreen.edu.
- Learn how to create additional sites if you already have a site at blogs.evergreen.edu.
Driving in WordPress
- Search the Help Wiki and/or submit a support ticket