Migrating to Exchange Online
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 12:57, 13 January 2020 by Greenea
What to expect following your mailbox migration to Exchange Online.
Migrations from the college-hosted Exchange 2010 to Exchange Online are happening in staged groups. You will be notified prior to your migration.
Connecting a Mail Client to Exchange Online=
- Post migrations any mail clients you use may need to be reconnected.
- Many mail clients will automatically reconnect but may require your confirmation to approve the new auto-discovery server to get new settings for your account. Go ahead and allow your client to connect.
- A few folks have needed to disconnect their account from their mail client and then reconnect using the Exchange account connector.
What may stop working post-migration
- if you were the delegate that manages reservations for a Resource/Room Mailbox that is still hosted on-prem, you will no longer be able to approve reservation until that resource mailbox has been migrated.
- If you had access to view other people's calendars you may need to reconnect.