My Evergreen Account Info
This is where you can change your password. All passwords must contain:
- minimum of 8 characters
- at least one of each of the following: upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers
The secret question will be useful to you if you forget your password and want to reset it yourself. If you forget your password, you can go to password reset and you will be asked your secret question which, if answered correctly, will allow you to reset your password. What was my 1st cats name?
What can I use my Evergreen login for?
- Logging into sites that use Evergreen's Single Sign-On including:
- Logging into your office or Computer Center or CAL workstation.
- Accessing your email via Outlook or Webmail.
- Publishing personal web pages to academic.evergreen.edu.
- Dialing into the campus network.
- Connecting to network file shares.
All active students, including both admitted and “special” (non-admitted) students, are given an Evergreen email account upon admission (or registration for “special” students.) This email account is a primary mechanism for official college communications to students, including registration and student account information, announcements of official college policies and general announcements and information. As part of their responsibility to work with the college to manage their business and enrollment issues, students are expected to check their college email account on a regular basis.
This is where you can subscribe or unsubscribe to Evergreens hosted mailing lists. For more information on how to interact with these lists (and why you might want to) go to the mailing list help page