My password expired
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 17:01, 14 August 2017 by SubstBot (subst applied to Template:TwoColumn)
If your password has expired (Faculty & Staff only), you can reset your password to re-activate your account.
My password expired, what can I do?
- If you have a secret question set within your my.evergreen.edu account, you can self-reset and re-activate your account by going to the self reset password page.
- If you are unable to use the self reset service you will need to contact TAS (Formerly Client Services) by submitting a help ticket or calling 360-867-6627
About Password Expriations
- Washington State security requirements set Faculty and Staff passwords to expire every six months.
- You will receive warnings when your password is close to expiring.
- If you do not change your password before the expiration date, your account will temporarily lock.