Difference between revisions of "New Student Account Activation"
m (Text replacement - "Category: Evergreen Login" to "Category:Evergreen Account")
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Revision as of 08:56, 6 June 2019
Welcome to Evergreen! Your initial evergreen.edu username and default password is generated 24 hours after your admission decision is made. Learn how to activate your account and access my.evergreen.edu.
1. Determine your Username and Default Password
Once you are admitted into the college, an email will be sent to your alt-email with complete orientation steps. You will then go activate.evergreen.edu to activate your account and set a new password only you would know. Afterwards, you will need to go to mystudentlogin.evergreen.edu to replace your temporary student username to one of your choosing.
Once you have chosen your unique username and created your password, log into my.evergreen.edu and follow the final activation steps.
2. Login to my.evergreen to finalize account activation
- Navigate to my.evergreen.edu
- Login for the first time with your evergreen.edu username and password.
- Upon successful login you will be prompted to agree to the Appropriate Use Policy and the Copyright Policy.
- Once you have taken this last step, your email box is created (current students only) and you will have access to many Evergreen resources.
About Mail Forwarding
When prompted about forwarding your mail to another provider, please consider this choice carefully.
- While a mail forward is active (by selecting "please forward my mail to another provider") your Evergreen mailbox will remain empty.
- We cannot guarantee delivery to an off campus provider, but we will do our best to help you if you have any mail issues
- You can learn more about forwarding by reading our Mail Forward help page.