New Student Account Activation
Welcome to Evergreen! Your evergreen.edu login is generated 24 hours after your admission decision is made. Learn how to activate your account and access my.evergreen.edu.
Determine your Evergreen Username and initial default Password
Your Evergreen username is based on your date of birth and name at the time you enrolled. See Default Name and Password to figure out yours.
First Login (Activation)
- Navigate to my.evergreen.edu
- Login for the first time with your Evergreen username and initial password
- Upon successful login you will be asked to create a new, unique password
- You will now be prompted to answer a few account preference questions and conditions
Additional setup questions
After you have completed the steps noted in the activation instructions above, you will be asked a series of questions and need to accept the copyright and financial responsibility agreements
- When prompted about forwarding your mail to another provider, please consider this choice carefully. While a mail forward is active (by selecting "please forward my mail to another provider") your Evergreen mailbox will remain empty.
- We cannot guarantee delivery to an off campus provider, but we will do our best to help you if you have any mail issues
- You can learn more about forwarding by reading our Mail Forward help page.