New Student Account Activation
Welcome to Evergreen! Your temporary My Evergreen username is generated 24 hours after your admission. Learn how to activate your account and access my.evergreen.edu.
Step 1: Set up a secure password
You will receive an account activation notification via email within 24 hours after you receive your acceptance email. This will be sent to your personal email you provided when you applied to Evergreen. If you can't find the activation email, try searching your spam/junk folders for "@evergreen.edu." If you cannot find the email, please submit a support request.
- Go to activate.evergreen.edu
- Select "Student"
- Enter your temporary username from the activation email
- Enter the captcha
- The next page explains that the system will send a verification email to the personal email we have on file for you. Click "Email" to send the verification email. Stay on this page!
- In another tab, open your personal email and get the code from the verification email
- Return to the activation page and enter the code from the verification email
- Set a secure password containing at least 8 characters, at least one capital and lower case letter, and at least one number or special character
- Save your password and move to Step 2!
Step 2: Sign into My Evergreen to generate M365 licenses
- Go to my.evergreen.edu
- Log in for the first time with the temporary @evergreen.edu username and password.
- Upon successfully logging in, you will be prompted to agree to a few different college policies. Accepting these policies creates your Evergreen student email inbox, so please don't skip over these agreements!
- Once you have accepted these policies, you will be directed to the my.evergreen home page with access to your Evergreen resources.
Step 3: Select a new username
- From the My.Evergreen home page, select the "Profile" link at the top right
- Under Settings (on the right), click on the "Change username" link to enter the username change portal
- Choose your username from the five options presented. The first three options are variations on the first and last name the college has on file for you. We recommend picking one that is easy for you to remember.
- Confirm and save your username.
Please note: New usernames should sync with all systems within an hour. You will receive an email notification once your new username is ready for use.
If you need to sign in to my.evergreen.edu before your username is active, you can use the temporary username.