Non Fiction Media - Final Screening Exporting
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 13:38, 4 June 2013 by Blaari09
The final screening will be done using a laptop to playback individual files via Quicktime.
- Confirm that all audio stays between -6dB and -12dB
- Add two seconds of black at the beginning of your timeline
- Add five seconds of black at the end, after both the picture and audio has faded out
- Confirm that your project is set to be 1920x1080. If this is not the case please contact MML staff for assistance.
Exporting from Premiere Pro
- After you have completed the items on the checklist click on the sequence panel and span the work area bar to match the length of the content
- From the top menu, go to File > Export Media
- In the dialog box that appears select Work Area as the Source Range
- Click on the Add to Queue button, Premiere will pass off the file to open in Media Encoder
Media Encoder Settings
- In the Preset Browser click and drag the preset Quicktime H.264over the preset that is already in the queue screen and replace it: Quicktime / 1920x1080 / 29.97 / 10 Mbps / AAC /48kHz / Stereo
- In the queue panel, click on the Output File path to choose a location to save to, and name the file descriptively
- Click the green play button, it should take around 20 minutes for a 10 minute video to export
- Once exporting has finished, open the file in Quicktime player and watch and listen critically for any glitches. Is there two seconds of black at the start, and five seconds of black at the end???
- Post the final file to Nimrod > CCAM Dropbox > ____NFM Final Screening (labeled in red)