O2R-MOTU-Digital Performer Cheat Sheet
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 08:18, 21 April 2015 by Vergaraz
- Turn ON Main Power (orange switch on desk to the right)
- On the O2R console:
Locate scene memory Press Display Toggle to 95 Zena DP template Press Store
- Studio: Patch in microphone to Panel A, Input 1
(Mic panels in 1362 are normalized to the inputs of O2R MIC/LINE inputs)
- O2R - Find Layer section and select 1-24
- Trim out or choose +48V On/Off for each channel you plugged in to
- Push fader up and you should see levels on the Meters
- Push up stereo fader
- On the Control Room section select 'STEREO'
- Turn up 'Control Room Level' light grey knob to control speaker volume
- Open Digital Performer and choose 'Audio Lab Template', save to Storage drive in your folder with your name on it.