O2R-MOTU-Digital Performer Cheat Sheet
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 14:51, 10 February 2016 by Alodav29
- Turn ON Main Power (orange switch on desk to the right)
- On the O2R console:
Locate scene memory Press "Display" Toggle to "95 Zena DP template" Press "Recall"
- Studio: Patch in microphone to Panel A, Input 1
(Mic panels in 1362 are normalized to the inputs of O2R MIC/LINE inputs)
- O2R - find 'Layer' section and select 1-24
- Trim out or choose +48V On/Off for each channel you plugged in to
- Push fader up and you should see levels on the Meters
- Push up stereo fader
- On the Control Room section select 'STEREO'
- Turn up 'Control Room Level' light grey knob to control speaker volume
- Open Digital Performer and choose 'Audio Lab Template', save to Storage drive in your folder with your name on it.
- On Layer 25-48 of the O2R, channels 25 & 26 are the MAIN L/R OUT of Digital Performer
- Use the 'Encoder knobs on the O2R to control headphone volume
- In the 'Encoder Mode' section select 'AUX'
- Use the Encoder knob on your 'LIVE' channel to control volume to the headphones
- Use the Encoder knob on channels 25 & 26 to control volume from Digital Performer Mix L Mix R