Difference between revisions of "Olympus LS-100 - Menu System"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 13:53, 12 October 2012
Instructions for using the Olympus LS-100 Portable Audio Recorder
Internal Memory = 4Gb
PCM WAV 48.0 kHz/16 bit = 4 hours 45 min
PCM WAV 48.0 kHz/24 bit = 3 hours
PCM WAV 44.1 kHz/16 bit = 5 hours
PCM WAV 44.1 kHz/24 bit = 3 hours 15 min
MP3 320 kbps = 22 hours 30 min
Purchasing your own 8Gb card will give you 2X as much recording time.
Formatting the SD Card and Erasing all data
Perform this function before every use to ensure maximum file space and to erase all data before turning it back in to Media Loan.
- Press the MENU button
- Forward through the tabs to the DEVICE MENU
- Press the - button down to FORMAT
- Press OK to Format
- Press OK to select Internal Memory or SD Card (You must provide your own card)
- Press OK to select Start, repeat.
- Overdub - this allows you to dub a new track over a file that is being played back
- Play Sync - allows you to record only the input sound that is being played along with the playback of a previously recorded track.
- V-Sync Rec