Payroll direct deposit
From Help Wiki
Send your pay directly to your bank on payday
- Go to my.evergreen.edu
- In the Employees section select Pay History and Information
- Select Direct Deposit to set up or edit direct deposit for your paychecks
- New direct deposit set up requires one “testing payroll” before the direct deposit goes through. Read the information carefully!
- Complete the Identity Validation box with the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Select Edit Direct Deposit
- After viewing the Direct Deposit Allocation page, you may select to Update Direct Deposit Allocation.
- Here you may either update a current account by selecting the Bank Name from the Payroll Allocation section, or you may add a new account in the Add Allocation section. Read the information on each page carefully.
- Accounts in Active status will be used on the next payroll processed. (funds will be deposited)
- Accounts in Prenote status will be tested on the next payroll processed. (no funds deposited)
- If you have closed a bank account, be sure to select the “inactivate” check box.
- Save your changes
- Select Direct Deposit Allocation to review your proposed pay distribution. The deposits will take place in order of the priority numbers. Confirm the priority, account types, amounts and/or percentages.
- Contact your bank if you have any questions about your routing number or account number format.
- If your routing number does not work we may need to add it to the system. Please use the payroll contact form to request this .
====TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED CHANGES BE SURE TO LOG OUT OF my.evergreen.edu====
(Note: For direct deposit of Financial Aid excess funds see the eRefund web page.)