PerkinElmer ELAN DRC-E ICP-MS
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 10:18, 12 December 2012 by Geeraerd
- The software (Elan) requires administrative privelege in order to run.
- The software (Elan) requires the following data folder: C:\Elandata
- The Elandata folder could use a commanlet to copy it to a network location with an archive period of 10-15 days. David G. will work on this at some point.
- The "Win7" image contains a virtual machine (Elan-vm) that will run in VMWARE Player in order to just run the software (Elan). There is a link in the Windows start menu under chemistry tools to start the virtual machine.
- Telephone number to LAB II-3-3223 (360)-867-7013