PerkinElmer ELAN DRC-E ICP-MS
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 13:43, 31 July 2017 by Geeraerd (update due to renaming)
- Go to Manuals page for How-To instructions.
- The software (Elan) requires administrative privelege in order to run.
- The software (Elan) requires the following data folder: C:\Elandata
- The CAL Windows image contains a virtual machine (Elan-vm) that will run in VMWARE Player in order to just run the software (Elan). There is a link in the Windows start menu under chemistry tools to start the virtual machine.
- ELAN software seems to work with Windows 7, though it should be tested more rigorously.
- Telephone number to LAB II-3-3223 (360)-867-7013