Phone Recording Setup - Mixing Bench
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 09:40, 6 October 2014 by Vergaraz
<pdf width="800" height="500">File:Ccpflow.pdf</pdf>
Phone Interview Cheat Sheet:
- Set up using a microphone. Recording into your DAW with caller and receiver on separate tracks.
- Plug mic into channel 1 of the mixer, set trim, turn up fader, hard pan left, turn aux 1 to noon,
- Make sure aux one master is at noon.
- Patch phone hybrid out C 15 into mic/line input 2 B 16
- Patch phone hybrid in D15 into aux send 1 into A 21
- On mixer, Set Channel 2 trim to +4 line level 9 o'clock, hard pan right, push fader up
- Put Main Mix Faders up to unity
- Patch Mixer Main L and R OUT into MBOX IN 1 and 2 to record to separate channels in Protools.
- Open DAW and set track 1 input to 1 mono, Set track 2 input to 2 mono.
- JK Audio Inline patch settings:
*a. FROM PHONE; TURN DOWN ALL THE WAY **B. SEPERATION: TURN UP ALL THE WAY **C. FROM LINE: NOON **D. SEND: UP ALL THE WAY **E. SET TOGGLE TO OFF-HOOK MODE