In Winter of 2017, we upgraded our print management system. PaperCut allows us to support printing on nearly any web capable device (phone, tablet, laptop) with enhanced reliability and more privacy.
- Upon logging into the workstation, you will be prompted to activate your PaperCut account.
- Enter your my.evergreen.edu credentials in the pop up window
- You are now authorized to send prints as normal. After you have activated your PaperCut account on an Evergreen computer, your credentials will be automatically carried to each campus machine that you use.
- From any standard software like Word or Chrome, click File > Print and select the default printer option presented
- You will receive a notification that your print job is now held in a queue for release
- Visit a nearby release station, enter your username, and print your work
- Unclaimed jobs are not billed against your quarterly allowance
Laptops and Mobile Devices
Note, this method also acts as a workaround if printing directly from a lab machine does not work properly.
- Visit print.evergreen.edu while on the campus wifi from any up to date browser
- login with your my.evergreen.edu credentials
- Click Web Print (found in the left-hand panel) to submit a file for printing
- Select Submit A Job
- Choose the location (queue) you want to print in, like Computer Center, Library, or CAL
- Set your copy number (this applies to each document that you will upload)
- Select file(s) to upload. This can be done by clicking Upload from computer and then navigating to the files you would like to print, or by dragging and dropping files into the area labeled, "Drag files here."
- Submit for printing by clicking Upload & Complete
- Wait for the file to render or process. Once it says "held in queue" it is ready for release