Printing from Mobile Devices in the Labs
One of the many benefits of PaperCut is the ability to print from web capable devices such as laptops, phones, and tablets. This page provides more detailed instructions on using the Web Print feature of print.evergreen.edu.
Web Printing with a Laptop or Android Device
- Navigate to print.evergreen.edu
- Log in using your Evergreen or Papercut credentials
- Select Web Print to upload a file
- Select Submit a Job
- Select oly-ac-print\CC_Printers (virtual) for the Computer Center, oly-ac-print\LIB-MainFloor (virtual) for the Library, or oly-ac-print\SC_DoubleSided (virtual) for the CAL
- Select Print Options and Account Selection
- Adjust the number of copies if necessary
- Select Upload Documents
- Select Upload from Computer
- Choose your files (must match accepted file types)
- Select Upload and Complete
- When the status reads Held in Queue, your job is ready to be printed
Web Printing with an iPhone or iPad
- Navigate to https://print.evergreen.edu from your mobile browser (Safari Required)
- Login with your Evergreen credentials
- When presented with the mobile interface, select “Use Desktop Version” from the bottom right corner
- Select Web Print
- Choose Computer Center as your printer location
- Select the amount of copies
- Click Upload to search your iOS device for a Google Doc or iCloud Document, or photo. iOS does not allow you to search folders, so your document must be contained in an app
- Please note that Papercut cannot accept pictures/images in RAW format (new iPhones shoot in RAW)
- Upload your job and wait for it to process
- When your document says “held in queue” it is ready for release
- Release your job from the touch screen
Note, this process can be tedious and often has complications. In that event, please see an Academic Computing staff person and/or print using one of our lab computers.
Using the release stations:
- Type in your Evergreen or PaperCut username
- Select Print or Print All
- The job status will tell you which printer is releasing your job.
- Select log out or the station will log you out shortly.